On behalf of SaintPatricksDay, LLC, owner of StPatricksDay.com, SaintPatricksDay.com, IrishMail.com, IrishBeat.com, MyIreland.com, and other websites, (hereinafter referred to collectively as "SaintPatricksDay," "party," "us," "we," or "our"), thank you for your interest in our Services. SaintPatricksDay relies on users like you to inspire and drive our business.
(2) OVERVIEW OF POLICY
(3) INFORMATION COLLECTION
SaintPatricksDay collects personal information when you register for IrishMail, use our services, use our products, visit our webpages or the pages of certain partners, and visit our advertisers. SaintPatricksDay may collect and combine information about you with information we obtain from business partners or other third parties.
When you register with SaintPatricksDay, we ask for information such as your name, birthday, nationality, gender, and alternative email address. Once you have registered, any time you log-in to our services, we are aware of your identity and may associate your log-in information with the information you provided at registration.
When you use SaintPatricksDay services and/or visit our webpages or the webpages of certain partners, our servers automatically receive and record information that your browser sends us. Our servers may retain information such as your web request, log-in information, Internet Protocol address, referring website addresses, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and cookies that uniquely identify your browser.
When you use SaintPatricksDay services and/or visit our webpages or the webpages of certain partners, we send cookies to your computer that uniquely identify your browser. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change this setting to refuse some or all cookies. If you change this setting, some features in SaintPatricksDay's websites, services, and products may not function properly or at all.
SaintPatricksDay collects email and all other communications you send to us.
SaintPatricksDay collects information concerning the usage of hyperlinks available on or through its webpages, services, and products, and on or through the webpages, services, and products of its partners.
(4) INFORMATION USE
SaintPatricksDay uses the information it collects for the following purposes:
- providing customized webpages, services, products, and advertising to our users, and improving the quality these offerings;
- tracking users trends, interests, disinterests, and search methods and preferences;
- processing user inquiries and responding to user requests;
- auditing, researching, and analyzing information to maintain and protect our webpages, services, products, and advertising;
- developing new, innovative webpages, services, products, and advertising;
- testing and ensuring the technical functioning of our webpages, services, products, advertising, and network;
- making our webpages, services, products, and advertising easier to use by eliminating the need for users to repeatedly enter the same information;
- providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients; and
- contacting users.
(5) PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
SaintPatricksDay processes personal information on our servers in the United States, and in the future, may process it in other countries. For some users, we process such information on a server outside of your own country. SaintPatricksDay processes personal information for its own webpages, services, products, advertising, and network, and may process such information on behalf of and according to the instructions of third parties.
(6) USER CHOICE
You are asked to provide personal information when registering for certain SaintPatricksDay services. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
(7) RIGHT TO NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You do not have to submit personal information to any of our services. If you choose not to submit this information, however, SaintPatricksDay may not be able to provide you with our services.
(8) SHARING OF INFORMATION
SaintPatricksDay does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with third parties except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- in order to satisfy any applicable law, legal process, or government request; enforce our Terms of Service and Use or other agreements, including investigation of potential violations thereof; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, illegal activity, or technical issues; respond to customer support requests; respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SaintPatricksDay, its users, and the general public;
SaintPatricksDay may share with third parties certain aggregate, non-personal information that is not associated or linked with any individually identifiable user such as statistics related to the number of times links are selected or websites are visited.
(9) INTERACTIONS WITH ADVERTISERS AND THIRD PARTIES
SaintPatricksDay may display targeted advertising based on personal information. Advertisers may assume that users that interact with targeted advertisements meet the criteria that have been targeted, and by interacting with an advertisement, you consent to the possibility of such assumptions being made.
(10) EDITING PERSONAL INFORMATION OR CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT
You can edit or delete your registration and account information online at any time except if SaintPatricksDay is otherwise required by law or for legitimate business purposes to maintain it. You can also cancel or terminate your account online at any time except if SaintPatricksDay is otherwise required by law or for legitimate business purposes to maintain it.
Personal information related to your terminated account may continue to exist for ninety (90) business days before cancellation takes effect.
(11) SAINTPATRICKSDAY’S RIGHT TO SEND CERTAIN COMMUNICATIONS
SaintPatricksDay reserves the right to send certain communications to your account relating to our webpages, services, and products including announcements, administrative messages, promotional offers, and newsletters without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
(13) INFORMATION SECURITY
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of/to data. These include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need such access to maintain and expand the quality of our websites, services, and products. These employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to termination or criminal prosecution if they fail to meet such obligations.
For certain services, you will receive an account and password, and are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. To protect your security, please notify SaintPatricksDay immediately regarding any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other breach of security. In addition, please ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each usage session.
(14) COMPLIANCE & ENFORCEMENT
Upon receipt of a user complaint, SaintPatricksDay will endeavor to contact the complaining user and address his or her concerns. To the extent an agreeable answer or solution cannot be reached with the user, SaintPatricksDay will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal information.