Thurles Saint Patrick's Day Parade 2013
Sunday 18th March.
Street entertainment commences in Liberty Square at 2pm. The parade leaves from Abbey Road at 2.45pm
St. Patrick’s Day Parade Thurles
Programme of Events Sunday 18th March**
• Saturday 8pm:- Ceili in Band Room (Organised by Thurles Set Dancing Club) music by ‘The Suirside Ceili Band’.
• From 2pm to 5pm in Liberty Square:-Music By Philip English & his band
• From 2pm to 5pm in Liberty Square:- Mobile Farm Unit ( Agri-Aware)
• From 2pm to 5pm in Liberty Square:- Street Entertainers (Professional)
• At 2.45pm Parade Commences in Abbey Road
• Presentation of prizes at 4.45pm in Liberty Square
• 9pm to 12mdt:- Dance in The Premier Ballroom (Organised by ‘The Club for Dancing) with music by ‘Checkers’.